Tuesday, 30 July 2013

A Rather Beastly Dance

Private illustration commission of dancing animals, created for use as art for a children's nursery.
(See? I can do light and silly, too. I'm only, like, 87% snark and sarcasm. The other 13% is totally sparkles and unicorns.)
Click the picture below to see the image of the beasts dancing larger-ly.

No comments:

Post a Comment