Monday 17 March 2014

Blog Catch Up: Integrating Knowledge Exhibition at Somerset House

I've neglected my blog rather badly over the last several months due to Masters Degree madness, but it's time for many-an-update going back through mid-2013! Firstly, some images from the Integrating Knowledge Exhibition my work was part of at Somerset House in spring 2013.

I worked with a small team of people from Central Saint Martins MA programme and the Kings College London research department to produce a project following the path through London outlined in Virginia Woolf's 'Street Haunting.' I created illustrations based on parts of the story, then superimposed the illustrations into relative locations along the 'Street Haunting' path.

A few of my illustrations, and images of them superimposed into the London cityscape:







The exhibition set up:






No comments:

Post a Comment