Saturday 11 February 2012

Some Recent Exposure 'n Stuff.

I'm stoked to say that my art can be seen in a few places round the interweb right now. Check 'em out:

HERE is an article from the Amelia's Magazine website about funky Valentine's Day gift ideas, in which my prints are featured.

And HERE is another article, also from the Amelia's Magazine site about things to do on Valentine's Day in which another of my prints is displayed. This article is happily the front page of the website right now! Many, many thanks to Amelia's Magazine for all of that.

HERE is a lovely article from the Grazia Daily website, written by Hannah Bullivant about crafty Valentine's Day gift ideas, in which my art features, as well. Hoorah!

And as ever, prints of all this art and more are available in my website art-shop: http://www.rebeccahendin.com/#!shop

Happy Valentine's Day, you romantic beasts. Hope it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment